2022 GEM e6 Details
2022 GEM® e6GEM e6 is the crowd pleaser. It's perfect for moving your family and friends to your favorite destinations.Features may include:
A low-speed vehicle (LSV), GEM is legal to drive on roads posted up to 35 mph in most states and provinces.
Enjoy your ride with high back forward facing adjustable seats, 43" of legroom and almost 6" of suspension travel.
GEM vehicles include three-point seat belts, an automotive glass windshield and our occupant protection system that is roof-crush certified.
Build a GEM that fits your unique style. We offer a wide selection of exterior colors, seat upholstery, wheels and roof options.
- More Customizable Than Ever
- Battery Range12-68 miles (19-109 kilometers); dependent on battery type
- Box Capacity330 lb (150 kg)
- Drive SystemDirect Front Wheel
- Electronic Power SteeringOptional
- Engine Type48V AC Induction Electric
- Estimated Dry Weight(Lbs./Kgs.)1,696 lb (769 kg)
- Front/Rear BrakesDisc/Hydraulic Drum
- Front SuspensionMacPherson Strut - 5.6 in (14 cm)
- Front Tire13 in. street-rated 155/80 R13
- Fuel SystemVarious
- GVWR3,000 lb (1,361 kg)
- Ground Clearance8 in (20 cm)
- Hitch Towing RatingUp to 1,100 lb (498 kg), not to exceed GVWR (off-road use only, max Tongue Weight of 150 lb/68 kg)
- Horsepower8.7 HP (6.5 kW)
- Manufacturer NameGEM
- Overall Vehicle Size (LxWxH)167 x 55.5 x 73 in (424 x 141 x 185 cm)
- Parking BrakeHand-Actuated
- Payload Capacity1,304 lb (591 kg)
- Rear SuspensionIndependent Trailing Arm - 6 in (15 cm)
- Rear Tire13 in. street-rated 155/80 R13
- Seating Capacity6
- Top Speed25 mph (40 km/h)
- Turning Radius264 in (671 cm)
- Wheel TypeStamped Steel, Alum Option
- Wheelbase134 in (340.4 cm)